Enhanced leading edge training products, embracing the latest developments in IT, instructional design and psychology. This includes:
– E-learning: PC and mobile app-based based training courses. Here we can either write the materials from scratch or adapt pre-existing materials on a variety of platforms. These are interactive and highly effective learning tools which can also include tests and certification.
– Television quality webinars – a step up from the ubiquitous talking head and PowerPoint
– Situational training – training programmes based on the convergence of education and entertainment (so called “edutainment”) comprising specially written scenarios involving both actors and experts
– Virtual reality: incorporating VR and AR into training programmes.
– Blended learning – a mix of e-learning and classroom learning
– Remote classrooms
“Traditional” In-house products
– Part-time, occasional or ad hoc training management
– Developing in house training courses
– Creating conferences and seminars to promote expertise externally
– Creation of speakers bureau to promote speakers for external events
– Video production
– International events
– Presentation skills training for conferences, webinars, pitches, press conferences, TV
– Off-the-peg and bespoke in-house training courses